nanog mailing list archives

Re: Did I miss a problem: FCC and CISA stress need for access during pandemic

From: Bill Woodcock <woody () pch net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 16:59:16 +0200

On May 27, 2020, at 2:42 PM, Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net> wrote:
I have had problems with OSP construction ostensibly delayed by closed permitting agencies.

Several people have said this, now, both back to the NANOG list and to me privately, so I’ve conveyed that back.
Having more specific anecdotes, or any statistics, that would help illustrate or quantify the issue, would make this
easier.

                                -Bill