nanog mailing list archives

Re: RIPE NCC Executive Board election

From: Elad Cohen <elad () netstyle io>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 21:48:22 +0000

"forgive and forget."

Thank you for your vote.
________________________________
From: Töma Gavrichenkov <ximaera () gmail com>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:45 AM
To: Shane Ronan <shane () ronan-online com>
Cc: Elad Cohen <elad () netstyle io>; NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Subject: Re: RIPE NCC Executive Board election

Peace,

From: Töma Gavrichenkov <ximaera () gmail com>
No, Elad.  It is *you* who needs to prove that your concept works.

For you nothing will work.

How do you expect to get elected when you are attacking
the very people who will be voting in the election?

Thank you, but, well, I don't treat this as a real insult after all.
I've got some prior experience, and I've learned how to forgive and
forget.

10 years ago I was pursuing my PhD degree, and I've been teaching
bachelor wannabees on how to write Haskell code at the time.
I must say I've heard worse things from first year students about me then :-)

--
Töma