nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for transit with full table bgp cloud options

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 15:02:09 -0700

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:31 PM Joe Maimon <jmaimon () jmaimon com> wrote:
I am looking for some cloud services, that would support Transit and
full table BGP to the cloud provided vm(s).

Hi Joe,

Vultr has it down pretty solid although for some reason that baffled
me, they didn't understand that it's not a full routing table if they
don't send me the routes to their own POPs. So even though I have two
connections at vultr, my traffic *to* vultr-hosted sites all goes
through my other provider. Setup was a breeze and except for that one
bit of weirdness they've been very reliable.

Regards,
Bill

--
William Herrin