nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hulu-Disney IP Problems

From: Daniel Rohan <drohan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 17:01:57 -0800

If I were to take a guess, maybe some of your customers were running
proxies/vpns and the content provider decided (correctly or incorrectly)
that any IP owned by Tierpoint wasn’t likely to be a content consumer and
then blacklisted your subnet/s. Also, I think Hulu/Disney+ don’t run their
own CDNs so they might be using some other providers logic to make these
determinations. Just a guess. I’d be really interested in knowing if you
found out something more detailed.

Dan

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 4:27 PM Romeo Czumbil <Romeo.Czumbil () tierpoint com>