nanog mailing list archives

Re: COVID-19 vs. our Networks

From: Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 07:35:15 -0700

On 3/17/20 10:03 AM, Mike Bolitho wrote:

We have two redundant private lines out of each hospital connecting back to primary and DR DCs and a metro connecting everything together in each region. But for things we do not own that are not hosted locally, what are we supposed to do? We have to go out DIA to get there. Everything we own is connected via fully SLAed private lines. We have zero issues there. I think people vastly underestimate just how much in the healthcare vertical is outside of a medical providers control/ownership.

Do all the SLA's in the world even matter if the contract has a force majeure clause?