nanog mailing list archives

Re: sflow -> aggregated aspath visualization?

From: Peter Phaal <peter.phaal () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 15:22:10 -0700

You could use Prometheus / Grafana to build the dashboards.

The following example is a starting point (top ASNs / Countries by traffic
volume):
https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/11146

The example could be modified to make the make router / interface
selectable, or cloned to create separate per router / interface dashboards.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 12:33 PM Adam Thompson <athompson () merlin mb ca>