nanog mailing list archives

Re: Amateur Hour - NANOG79 Video Archives?

From: John Covici <covici () ccs covici com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 17:03:16 -0400

I did not check, but was told to go to nanog.org and look for nanogtv.

On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:08:27 -0400,
Pengxiong Zhu wrote:

[1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
Hi Mick and Illisa,

Is this <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIvcN8QNgRGNW9osYLGsjQQ> the
NANOG Youtube channel? I didn't find the NANOG79 videos, did you?

Regards,
Pengxiong Zhu
University of California, Riverside

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 6:03 AM Mick O'Donovan <mick () mickod ie> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 08:36:59AM -0400, Ilissa Miller wrote:
Hi Mick - just chiming in.  Edward mentioned they should be live within 2
weeks on the NANOG YouTube channel in the closing remarks.

:)

Missed that sorry - as you were all :)

--
- MickoD <mick () mickod ie>

[2  <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]

--
How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una