nanog mailing list archives

Re: 4G / 5G backup

From: Karsten Elfenbein <karsten.elfenbein () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:33:28 +0200

Hi,

you can take a look at Lancom CPE devices. They support BGP, have an
internal mobile modem + external antenna connectors. I converted a few
external sites to such a connectivity model already (IPv4).

The FortiGate 30E-3G4G could also be worth looking into.

Best regards, Karsten

Am So., 12. Juli 2020 um 14:40 Uhr schrieb Baldur Norddahl