nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internet Providers in 111 8th Ave, NYC

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:01:50 -0400

f you want to post to this list asking for help,
then refusing the help you get because you don't
have the energy or inclination to use one of the suggestions, then move on.

I disagree with this position.

A possible solution was offered , and some legitimate concerns were raised
about that option. The OP should just take his ball and go home from that?
Infrapedia is certainly not the only source of this data.