nanog mailing list archives

Re: Don Smith, RIP.

From: Töma Gavrichenkov <ximaera () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 04:37:56 +0300

Thank you Roland for letting us know,

I have no words.  I must say I honestly can't believe these news but I
should.

Throughout all those virtual meetings I was hoping one day we'll talk about
things important for both of us once again.  He was a leader.  An
inspiration.

Wish his family stays strong.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020, 2:23 AM Dobbins, Roland <Roland.Dobbins () netscout com>