nanog mailing list archives

Re: questions asked during network engineer interview

From: Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:21:21 -0700

I am trying to have a 2nd session tomorrow to go over all discussions here.

who would like to join me live on this session and talk about interview
questions, experience for network engineers? please let me know. I plan to
schedule for 11am pacific tomorrow

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:32 AM Michael Douglas <Michael.Douglas () ieee org>