nanog mailing list archives

Re: CloudFlare Issues?

From: Peter Kristolaitis <alter3d () alter3d ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 17:43:35 -0400

Cloudflare's status page acknowledged a recursive DNS issue as of a few minutes ago.  Lots of reports of problems on the Outages list and Reddit.

From their status page:

*Investigating*- Cloudflare is investigating issues with Cloudflare Resolver and our edge network in certain locations.

Customers using Cloudflare services in certain regions are impacted as requests might fail and/or errors may be displayed.

Data Centers impacted include: SJC, DFW, SEA, LAX, ORD, IAD, EWR, ATL, LHR, AMS, FRA, CDG
Jul17,21:37UTC