nanog mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft mail delivery issue

From: Job Snijders <job () ntt net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 21:48:31 +0900

Dear Paul,

I recommend subscribing and reaching out to the “mailop” mailing list. You
may not see replies from the big mail operators in the archives, but I
suspect a lot of relevant people pay attention to this specific list.

Kind regards,

Job

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 21:43 Paul Kelly - Blacknight <paul () blacknight com>