nanog mailing list archives

Re: akamai yesterday - what in the world was that

From: Brian K Miller <bkmille () clemson edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 17:36:59 +0000

It was a 48GB for PC, or 12GB+ XBOX/PS4 update for Call of Duty.

Traffic doubled to our dorms after 4pm, and I had to shift traffic around for multiple R&E members last night.  My
weathermap doesn’t turn orange or red often, but it did yesterday.

Brian Miller
Clemson University/C-Light
Network Services