nanog mailing list archives

Re: DDoS Mitigation Survey

From: Lumin Shi <luminshi () cs uoregon edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:35:45 -0800

Hi Töma,

Thank you for the feedback (that is a good point)!

In our study, we lump both cloud/anycast-based and customer-premise
mitigation solutions together as solutions from DDoS mitigation service
providers.
And we believe if you are well-provisioned with such equipment, you are not
subject to the attack that we mentioned in the end of the original email.

Best,
Lumin

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:37 PM Töma Gavrichenkov <ximaera () gmail com>