nanog mailing list archives

Re: More spam

From: Baldur Norddahl <baldur.norddahl () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:46:20 +0100

A guy signs up to a mailing list. Years later he leaves the company. The
boss says hey lets forward the mail to support so somebody can reply if
something important is received.

And here we are.

man. 13. jan. 2020 08.37 skrev Mark Tinka <mark.tinka () seacom mu>:

Been getting these too.

Looks like someone from shopee.sg signed their support e-mail address up
on NANOG, and every time one posts to the list, you get this.

Mark.