nanog mailing list archives

Help with survey on enterprise network challenges? (updated)

From: Joseph Severini <jseverin () andrew cmu edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 12:10:55 -0500

Hi,

My name is Joseph Severini, and I am a PhD student in the Computer
Science Department at Carnegie Mellon University.

I’m working on a research project to identify common operational
challenges in modern enterprise computer networks. I’ve put together a
survey to identify these challenges by analyzing some operational
problems found in the Network Engineering Stack Exchange open-source
dataset. You’ll be given a problem from the dataset and asked some
questions about it.

I would appreciate it if you would consider taking this survey, which
can be found at the link below:

http://cmu.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dm6i9znuPWlLDN3

The survey should take ~15 minutes. Participation is voluntary, with
no compensation, and all responses are anonymous. You must be at least
18 years old to complete the survey.

I advertised my survey here before, but I wanted to advertise it one
final time. I tweaked the question selection algorithm after feedback
I received last time (people thought the "pain-points" were not
painful enough). If you didn't submit the survey last time, please
consider taking it this time.

Thanks,
Joseph Severini

PhD Student