nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reminiscing our first internet connections (WAS) Re: akamai yesterday - what in the world was that

From: Clayton Zekelman <clayton () MNSi Net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 13:28:00 -0500

So it was YOUR fault the phone at the Fotomat was always busy when I tried calling to check if my prints were done?

At 01:20 PM 17/02/2020, Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. wrote:

When I got my next computer (and first portable) shortly thereafter (a TRS Model 100) I got acoustic cups for it, and suddenly I was connected from anywhere and everywhere there was a phone - including from my job at a Fotomat booth (remember those?) :-)