nanog mailing list archives

Re: Nashville

From: Josh Baird <joshbaird () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 15:24:11 -0500

I think the outage is a bit more widespread than "Nashville and surrounding
areas."  Most (all?) of Kentucky is without AT&T cellular service right
now.

I can't say for sure of how many of AT&T's residential internet customers
are affected, but reports on Twitter indicate it's a pretty significant
chunk.  I have AT&T ASE/metro services here in Kentucky that do not appear
to be affected at this time.