nanog mailing list archives

Woefully outdated Verizon & Lumen ARIN whois/SWIP data

From: "nanog () jima us" <nanog () jima us>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 02:34:30 +0000

Hi all,

I apologize for dredging up the topic on this forum, but Lumen/CenturyLink/Qwest/US West has been continually unable to
help me despite multiple attempts over years (yes, years), and Verizon's response to my colleague was to blame a
downstream consumer of the whois data (?), and to use the opportunity to try to sell value-added services as a
prerequisite to escalating the matter (!?).

Does anyone have a lead on someone within those organizations who understands how to delete IP space assignments?

Thanks in advance!

- Jima