nanog mailing list archives

Re: Does anyone actually like CenturyLink?

From: Mike Bolitho <mikebolitho () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 08:06:15 -0700

This is on the Legacy Level 3 side which is generally much better and still
largely separate (according to my former co-workers). So say what you want
about CTL but this is an LVLT issue.

- Mike Bolitho

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020, 8:03 AM Ross Tajvar <ross () tajvar io> wrote:

I've never heard a single positive word about them, and I've had my fair
share of issues myself (as an indirect customer). But it seems that lots of
people put them in their transit blend. Other than lack of options, why
would anyone use them? To me, it just seems like asking for trouble...but
maybe I'm missing something?