nanog mailing list archives

Re: atmark trading

From: Positively Optimistic <positivelyoptimistic () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 16:57:02 -0400

This thread is equally spammish. No one cares.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 16:54 Bryan Holloway <bryan () shout net> wrote:

It's not sales; it's some dumb mailing list managed by "Soundest", which

is now owned by "Omnisend", which sounds even less fun than its
predecessor.

Atmark's web-site has no contacts or management information listed other

than "info@", otherwise I would do what you suggest.

I don't have the patience to call their 800 number and talk to someone

who has zero interest in getting me off of their mailing-list, assuming

the drone has even an inkling of what I'm talking about.