nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP full feed for testing purposes

From: Blažej Krajňák <krajnak () levonet sk>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 23:13:21 +0200

Hi Lukasz,

your feed is working well. Feed from Poland to me to Slovakia is better than expected :) It's my first live BGP full feed ever so I really appreciate you.
Will this instance run for a longer time?

btw:
- converting RIS data via mrt2exabgp looks to be broken, it's falling on syntax error in source data. With routeviews.org data it's working but exabgp is single-thread (convergence takes some time) and use much more RAM to start with full feed config than I excepcted. - from gregsowell.com I received email with access credentials, however L2TP tunnel establishment is falling due to authentication error - looks like bug

Thanks to everyone
Blažej

Dňa 2020-08-05 20:04 Łukasz Bromirski napísal(a):
Ah, one more thing: