nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPAM recommendations

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 08:52:23 -0700

You might also want to look at 6connect.

Owen

On Sep 6, 2019, at 02:05 , <adamv0025 () netconsultings com> <adamv0025 () netconsultings com> wrote:

I tried all 3 netbox, nipap and phpipam as a gui user and I like the phpipam the best as it has most knobs and
features and is very intuitive, (can't comment on the api richness, yet)
But what is strange is that none of these tools provides RT (or extended/standard communities or even vlan for that
matter) management the way they provide IP management, that is allow one to create custom pools and then have the
next free resource allocated from a pool if needed.

adam