nanog mailing list archives

Re: Brocade CER MPLS

From: "Kaiser, Erich" <erich () gotfusion net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:00:06 -0600

What version of Netiron are you running on each and do they both have the
adv license key enabled?  do show license it should show:
[image: image.png]

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network
erich () gotfusion net
Office: 815-570-3101

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 2:54 PM Fawcett, Nick via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>