nanog mailing list archives

Re: Free Program to take netflow

From: Joe Loiacono <jloiacon () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 12:04:21 -0400

Dennis,

You might try FlowViewer https://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer

Fairly easy Linux install over top of SiLK, netflow capture and analysis software from Carnegie-Mellon. SiLK is very robust and FlowViewer provides a web-based interface with extensive analysis, graphing and tracking tools. Filtering includes by AS. You can create an MRTG-like set of long-term graphs for each AS and as a group of top 10 ASes (Last 24 Hours, 7 Days, 4 Weeks, 3 Years.)

Best,

Joe