nanog mailing list archives

Re: [proj-bgp] adding graphs for actually unreachable RPKI INVALID prefixes to RPKI Monitor?

From: nusenu <nusenu-lists () riseup net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 21:42:00 +0000

Montgomery, Douglas (Fed):
Our effort to get our new monitor transitioned to a public facing
system ran into a wall for ~35 days.  Unfortunately during that time,
the visa of a visiting researcher leading that effort expired.

We have almost recovered from all of that.  Unfortunately, we have a
bit of a bureaucracy to deploying public facing systems.  So I would
guess it will take ~end of March to get it on-line.

I'm curious, are there any updates on this topic?

thanks!
nusenu

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_