nanog mailing list archives

Re: Did IPv6 between HE and Google ever get resolved?

From: Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 04:35:35 -0700

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 4:33 AM Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
wrote:

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:40 PM David Hubbard <
dhubbard () dino hostasaurus com> wrote:

Hey all, I’ve been having bad luck searching around, but did IPv6 transit
between HE and google ever get resolved?  Ironically, I can now get to them
cheaply from a location we currently have equipment that has been
Cogent-only, so if it fixes the IPv6 issue I’d like to make the move.
Anyone peer with HE in general and want to share their experience offlist?
With the price, if they’re a good option, I’d consider rolling them in to
other locations where we have redundancy already, so the v6 isn’t as big a
deal there.

Thanks

I wasn't aware of any issues between HE.net and Google;
are you sure you don't mean HE.net and Cogent?

Matt

Ah.  Sorry, the changed subject line didn't thread in with this,
so this showed up as an unreplied singleton in my inbox.

Apologies for the duplicated response; at least this won't
be a lonely singleton in anyone else's inbox now.  ^_^;

Matt