nanog mailing list archives

Re: Amazon Prime video NOC contact

From: Bradley Burch <bradley () wifastnetworks com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 14:28:27 -0400

I have had no luck from that forum.
Davide, I will contact you off list.

On Mar 20, 2019, at 2:16 PM, William Herrin <bill () herrin us> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:03 AM Davide Gelardi <ml-assoprovider () wt-tech it> wrote:

we are an italian ISP/WISP and we are experiecing trouble with Amazon
Prime Video. They blocked our customers that cannot view the video. The
error says that our IP class is located ouside italy. But this is wrong.

Have you a contact we can get in touch with?

Hi Davide,

You may have some luck here: https://www.amazonforum.com/forums/digital-content/prime-video

Amazon staff working on Prime Video monitor and respond on that forum. The individuals reading may not be the right
people, but they'll likely be on a first name basis with someone who is.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Dirtside Systems ......... Web: <http://www.dirtside.com/>