nanog mailing list archives

Re: HE.NET Contact / Outage

From: Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 14:16:27 -0400

We had an issue in NY as well and they blamed a router in ASH as well. Our
solution was to route away.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:11 PM Jared Geiger <jared () compuwizz net> wrote:

We had a similar issue at 5AM Pacific time in Ashburn VA. They blamed it
on a software bug and disabled that feature.

We had another outage at the same time a week before also. They blamed it
on a route table corruption that time.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:06 AM David Deutsch <ddeutsch () televergence com>