nanog mailing list archives

Re: 44/8

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 11:33:32 -0400

If they choose to they could have (in the ARIN region) signed a LRSA,
but that's even been removed, in favor
of the now much more watered down RSA.

I believe ARCD would have been required to sign an LRSA (if they had not
previously) in order to transfer the block to Amazon.

Also, a question for perhaps John here.

https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/agreements/rsa_faq/#legacy-resource-holder-faq

How do I know if my legacy number resources are already covered under an
LRSA or not?

Typically, any legacy number resources that are covered under an LRSA will
be associated with an Organization ID ending in a “-Z”. If you have any
questions regarding your legacy resources, please contact ARIN’s
Registration Services Department. You may contact the Registration Services
Help Desk at +1.703.227.0660 or by submitting an Ask ARIN
<https://account.arin.net/public/communication/message/beginQuestion.xhtml>
 ticket via your ARIN Online account.

Unless there was a clerical error somewhere, is this telling us that
44.192.0.0/10 remains classified as a legacy resource? I didn't think that
was possible given that Amazon was not the original assignee.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 11:19 AM Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>