nanog mailing list archives

Re: Colo in Africa

From: Graham Hayes <gr () ham ie>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:17:18 +0100

On 16/07/2019 16:08, Akshay Kumar via NANOG wrote:
My bad. They announced that Oct 2018 so I figured they'd be close to it
now. Yeah turns out it's mid 2020 :-(

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/in-the-works-aws-region-in-south-africa/

Azure does have regions in operation in South Africa [1]

1 -
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/global-infrastructure/services/?products=kubernetes-service,virtual-machines

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 4:02 PM Chris Knipe <savage () savage za org