nanog mailing list archives

Re: QoS for Office365

From: Joe Yabuki <joeyabukiyin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 16:08:08 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies,

I'll rephrase just to clarify, our aim is to do QoS within our extended LAN
(From remote sites to the Datacenter using the MPLS provider as transit) -
and we can't use DIA for a security reasons...

So arguably, we still need to mark/queue/police packets at the Edge of the
Internet and on the remote site. For INTERNET we will throw bandwidth so it
will not be a point of congestion (hopefully once we are in the Backbone's
ISP we will go to Microsoft directly)

Joe