nanog mailing list archives

Re: Waves between Buffalo and Manhattan

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:57:36 -0500

If it's for the use case I suspect it would be for, Firstlight and
Windstream should bring you closer to where you'll want to be on the
Buffalo side.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 1:38 PM Benjamin Hatton <bhatton () htva net> wrote:

The regional players in the area that may have something that would bypass
Albany would be Firstlight (Formerly Finger Lakes Technology Group) and
Uniti.

Firstlight has more fiber in the area, and would be my choice over Uniti,
I have services with both.

Contact me off list if you want an introduction to a sales guy.