nanog mailing list archives

Re: ASNs decimation in ZW this morning

From: Colin Johnston <colinj () gt86car org uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 13:54:39 +0000

On 15 Jan 2019, at 17:03, C. A. Fillekes <cfillekes () gmail com> wrote:

Whole countries falling off the net?  BUT TEH TOP POSTINGS!!!

I'm a little frustrated with the very existence of that thread.

Trying to constructively change the topic to something more interesting lol.

I guess the concerning thing to me is that the whole point of packet switched networks was to provide resilience in
the face of e.g. civil disorder.