nanog mailing list archives

RE: (Netflix/GlobalConnect a/s) Scheduled Open Connect Appliance upgrade is starting

From: "Keith Medcalf" <kmedcalf () dessus com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 20:14:31 -0700

Whenever someone has a "experience" while reading an e-mail message or viewing a web page, one has to wonder what sort
of drugs they are on ...  It is the LSD that provides the "experience", not whether you are viewing an e-mail message
or a web-page-over-SMTP ...

Please experience the wonders of the top-quote.  See your local psychedelic distributor if you are somehow not
"experiencing" anything ...

---