nanog mailing list archives

Re: (Netflix/GlobalConnect a/s) Scheduled Open Connect Appliance upgrade is starting

From: Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 18:01:24 -0800

On 1/13/19 2:49 PM, Bryce Wilson wrote:
Not to name any names, but there are a few people on this list that for whatever reason use different fonts or sizes. I
like having all of my text the same size because I can then use the features built into my email client to change the
size as I need for my eyes and the screen I am using. I am also able to change the font when the email does not already
specify one. More importantly, what is the need to use a different font in your emails? One of the people that I
converse with outside of this list uses a cursive font which is also in a different color. It’s very hard to read and I
see no need for it at all.

That's the primary reason I am plain text only: people that think they're being whimsical by picking fonts and colors that are hard to read.