nanog mailing list archives

Re: Paging anyone from ntpd.org

From: "J. Hellenthal via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 23:53:28 -0600

Rofl

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.

On Dec 30, 2019, at 22:33, Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us> wrote:

On 12/30/19 8:22 PM, Seth Mattinen wrote:
Is anyone from ntpd.org on here? You're pointing DNS at me for some reason. That zone (ntpd.org) isn't in our
system. Your NS looks odd too, *.darkness-reigns.net and .nl? Is that legit? I don't know what it was before because
I've never looked, but that seems off.

nevermind, I'm tired and confused ntpd.org with ntp.org. Just going to wildcard *.ntpd.org to 127.0.0.1 and go back
to sleep.