nanog mailing list archives

Re: Dallas Dark Fiber

From: TJ Trout <tj () pcguys us>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 18:53:29 -1000

I think for submarine this might be useful, for anything else I wouldn't
even call infapedia even in an alpha testing stage.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 5:24 PM Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net> wrote:

There is a website for finding this... https://live.infrapedia.com lots
of options windstream. Zayo, CC...

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 12:33 Ilissa Miller <ilissa () imillerpr com> wrote:

FiberLight is a strong player in TX and has a number of new builds
throughout Dallas and beyond.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 3:26 PM JASON BOTHE via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>