nanog mailing list archives

Re: Help needed configure a server

From: Matt Harris <matt () netfire net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 12:54:57 -0500

Hi Peter,
I might suggest that you start at the beginning, perhaps with google or
some classes - either something in person, or maybe just some introductory
videos online that discuss entry level IT topics.

As far as recommended hardware, a raspberry pi may be a quick, inexpensive
way to get started.

Good luck!