nanog mailing list archives

Re: Removing defunct IRR records from LEVEL3 rr

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 14:52:26 -0400

agree with michael, they were super helpful to me over the last few months.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 2:18 PM Michael Davis <davis () udel edu> wrote:

I recently did this with an email to routing () level3 net

Took all of a few hours, no issues..

thanks
mike

On 8/2/19 12:24 PM, Tim Howe wrote:
Has anyone successfully gotten Level3/Centurylink to remove defunct IRR
objects?  All paths seem to lead to trying to get me to log into a
customer portal.  If they have incorrect objects for IP resources I
control, how am I supposed to get them cleaned up if I am not a
customer?

--TimH

--
  Mike Davis