nanog mailing list archives

Re: UK, NL, & Asia LTE Providers for Opengear Console Servers

From: James Bensley <jwbensley+nanog () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 12:12:38 +0100

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 at 02:36, Ryan Gelobter <ryan.g () atwgpc net> wrote:

Anyone have recommendations for providers who I can use for LTE on Opengear console servers in the UK, Netherlands,
and Singapore? 1 provider for all 3 countries would be great but I'll take what I can get. Oddly when talking to
Opengear they don't really have any great advice. We use Verizon SIM cards in the US with static IPs.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Vodafone GDSP (Global Data Service Platform) might be what you're
looking for "We offer 4G LTE roaming in over 100 countries." - I've
been looking into this recently but can't find a list of those
countries publically available. I think you'd need to approach
Vodafone directly as an interested customer/party, and I'm working via
a VAR so no direct channel.

Cheers,
James.