nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Security Track: Route Security

From: Sam Oduor <sam.oduor () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 23:05:29 +0300

Hi

Any online link available for remote participation or viewing ?

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 7:46 PM Krassimir Tzvetanov <maillists () krassi biz>
wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to attract your attention to the Security Track this coming
NANOG. We'll be meeting on Tuesday morning and the line up looks like this:
* Andre Toonk - examples of hijacks, other ideas
* Alexander Azimov - State of BGP Security
* David Wishnick - ARIN TAL
* Job Snijders - Routing security roadmap
* Chris Morrow - So I need to start filtering routes from peers...' and
'hey guess who needs to update their IRR data?'

Time permitting at the end of the time slot we'll have a panel and time
for duscussion as well.

Regards,
Krassi

--