nanog mailing list archives

Re: is odd number of links in lag group ok

From: Wayne Bouchard <web () typo org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 15:48:24 -0700

As others have noted, there can be implementation specific issues that
you can't necessarily predict but most typically when I hear "odd vs
even" discussions, usually the caveat is not a trunk but a redundant
connection. Putting three links on router A and two links on router B
obviously doesn't work well.