nanog mailing list archives

Re: Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

From: Paul Timmins <paul () telcodata us>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:41:52 -0500

Those days are alive and well. And of course, it hasn't improved any.

On 03/07/2018 12:25 PM, chris wrote:
reminds me of the days when you were forced to colo gear in the phone
company's CO to get access to their cable plant and got gouged on power and
the interconnection between the CO and then you had to buy your upstream
connectivity from the ILEC a insane markup  or for ptp to your closest pop
:) not only did you pay a fortune for the privilege but then you had to
wait 60-90 for the ILEC to "build" the circuit