nanog mailing list archives

Re: Amazon peering peeps on the list?

From: Craig <cvuljanic () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 00:46:17 +0000

We had to do the same, a ticket and issue moved along quickly and a CO-
worker had the peers up quickly.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 9:16 AM Jason Kuehl <jason.w.kuehl () gmail com> wrote:

The better way to go ahead and get a hold of Amazon for peering issues is
to open a ticket with them via AWS account with business support.

This is how I resolved issues with peering in the past.