nanog mailing list archives

Contact inside of Time Warner/Spectrum NOC?

From: Andy Dills <andy () xecu net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 18:36:59 -0500

As of this past weekend, we've had numerous customers that are all on
TWT/Spectrum/Charter's network complain to us about frequent slowness
and dropped connections to our address space when using standard ports,
as well as failed IPsec connections. Traffic on non-standard ports flows
fine (for example a website on 8080). Doing wiresharks, we've determined
the packets are hanging on the way back to the end user on Spectrum's
network.

It would appear traffic from our address space is being subjected to an
overworked content inspection system. I can't seem to find a way to
contact somebody technical without being a customer.

Help?

Thanks,
Andy
--