nanog mailing list archives

Re: Craigslist Blocks

From: "Anne P. Mitchell Esq." <amitchell () isipp com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:44:44 -0700

If someone wants to send me a copy of the block message, and at least one IP that is blocked, I'll see what we can do.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Attorney at Law / Legislative Consultant