nanog mailing list archives

Re: 60 Hudson Woes

From: Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:49:35 -0500

What about remote hands? What I like about DR is their staff levels and
resources should there be a storm etc. they are fully staff. I rarely use
their remote hands but when I do they are golden. They also have a great
record.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 8:21 AM, James Stankiewicz <stankiewicz () njedge net>