nanog mailing list archives

Re: Real-time BGP hijacking detection: ARTEMIS-1.0.0 just released

From: Vasileios Kotronis <vkotronis () ics forth gr>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 22:46:39 +0200

Hello,

it is quite easy to install on a VM, you will not need special infrastructure,

but only two pieces of software to be able to run lightweight containers

(docker-ce and docker-compose).

In fact, this is how we test it ourselves :).

We will consider publishing a standalone VM is this helps testing more (details

to come in the project's' wiki pages).

Best,

Vasileios